Walk In Schedule
Walk-ins will begin January 17, 2023 and each advisor will be available for 1 hour twice per week to answer quick questions only (typically 10-15 minutes). If this is your first time connecting with a pre-professional advisor or if you anticipate a longer discussion, you should make an appointment rather than attend walk-ins.
Walk-Ins will be hosted online via Zoom. When you connect to the Zoom meeting, you will be placed into the waiting room. Once your advisor is ready, they will allow you into the room and the meeting can begin. Please note that there may be a wait as the advisor will meet with students in the order in which they arrive.
- If you need to dial in to the Zoom meetings or connect via something other than the main links posted in the sections below, please click here to access all of the Zoom connection methods for each set of walk-ins.
- If you have additional accessibility concerns with regards to the Zoom platform, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- If you would prefer an in-person walk-in, please email the advisor you wish to meet with so they can accommodate you.
SPRING 2023 ADVISING APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE IN SAGE.
Michele Johnson (3rd & 4th year students and UGA alumni)
Mondays from 1 pm - 2 pm
- Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/91609826496
Wednesdays from 10 am - 11 am
- Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/97613410103
Jennifer Letchuk (1st & 2nd year students)
Mondays from 12 pm - 1 pm
- Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/92772077159
Wednesdays from 8 am - 9 am
- Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/96596996071