The links below provide basic information for students interested in attending medical school. Please see the side-bar for additional links that contain more in-depth information about applicant credentials, required coursework, the MCAT, and the process for applying to medical school.
- Pre-Med Orientation Information
- Schedule an appointment with a Pre-Medical Advisor
- Subscribe to the Pre-Health UGA Listserv
- Pre-Health Event Calendar
- FAQs about Letters of Evaluations for First-Time Applicants
- Foothills AHEC 2022-2024 Health Careers in Georgia Guide
Resources for Pre-Medical Students
- Pre-Med Quick Facts
- Pre-Health Matrix
- Letter Writer Guidelines
- UGA Pre-Professional Planner
- Premed Competencies for Entering Medical Students
Helpful PowerPoints for Pre-Med Students
Are You Applying this Cycle?
The Review My Application (RMA) process is a way for any student that is planning on applying to medical school soon to begin preparing their application documents and essays. This form will walk you through the different sections of the application and prompt you to type out your responses. You should then set up an appointment with the Pre-Med Advisor to review your RMA form in preparation for the upcoming cycle. The goal of the RMA is to give you the chance to work on the different application pieces ahead of time and to get feedback. Below you can find the instructions for how to complete the RMA form as well as fillable RMA form.
Please be sure to read all of the directions in the document before beginning the RMA process.