Connect With An Advisor
Advisors in the Pre-Professional Advising Office meet with all current UGA students as well as UGA alumni who are interested in pursing a career in healthcare or law. We offer one-on-one appointments and walk-ins in addition to various workshops.
Spring 2021 Virtual Advising
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the Pre-Professional Advising Office will be conducting all Spring 2021 appointments, walk-ins, and events virtually via Zoom.
A minimum of 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, your advisor will email
you with the Zoom link. If you are unable to use Zoom for an advising appointment,
please email your advisor so that you can work out an accommodation. Please review
UGA’s Advising at a Distance page for more information.
Scheduling an Appointment
You can schedule an appointment with a pre-professional advisor by visiting sage.uga.edu.
To schedule an appointment in SAGE, click "My Success Network." You can either search for your advisor by name, or to see a full list of the advisors in the office, you can click "Show Other Services" -> Pre-Professional Advising Office -> Click the appropriate advisor's name -> Click "Schedule Appointment"
If you are pre-med, pre-allied health, or pre-pharmacy, please pay attention to the notes below to ensure that you make an appointment with the correct advisor.
- If you are a freshman, sophomore, or you have less than 75 credit hours completed (not 75 hours currently in-progress), please schedule with Jennifer Letchuk.
- Please note we do not meet with incoming freshman. If you are an incoming student, you will need to schedule an appointment after classes begin in the Fall.
- If you are a junior, senior, graduate student, or UGA alum, please schedule with Jabari Robinson.
Pre-Allied Health Advising:
- Allied Health includes Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Anesthesiologist Assistant, and Genetic Counseling. If you are interested in any of these areas, please schedule with Chelsea Wesnofske. If you are interested in Pre-PA, please schedule with Taz Qadri.
- While the Pre-Professional Advising Office does not work with pre-pharmacy students, you can still find support from advisors in the UGA College of Pharmacy. To request an advising appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can cancel your appointment in SAGE or by emailing the advisor.
Note: Appointments are restricted to current UGA students/alumni and are limited to one appointment at a time. Multiple appointments scheduled concurrently or those from prospective students will be removed.
Have A Quick Question?
If you do not need a full appointment and just have a quick question, you are welcome to come to speak to an advisor during their walk-ins.
Walk-ins are for brief questions only (typically 10-15 minutes). Students with longer
questions should make an appointment. If you have a question and are unable to attend
walk-ins, contact us at email@example.com.
Interim Coordinator | Dent/Vet/Opt Advisoraspohn@uga.edu
Pre-Physician Assistant Advisortqadri@uga.edu
Pre-Allied Health & Nursing Advisorclhimsl@uga.edu